top of page

Booking & Cancellation Policy

To secure your booking, we require a deposit of 25% of the full amount, along with a completed booking form. The remaining 75% of the balance, plus a refundable security deposit of €100 (per cottage) is due no less than 30 days before arrival. We reserve the right to cancel the booking, without refunding the 25% deposit, if full payment is not made on time. For longer term bookings, 28 days or more, the security deposit will be the cost of a four-week booking.

We reserve the right to deduct charges from your security deposit for additional cleaning, damage to the property, contents, site facilities, equipment and unpaid fuel cost. The security deposit will be returned, less any necessary deductions, within 14 days of check out.


Heating costs – We ask that you respect the recent rise in electricity costs by keeping the heating low and turning it down/off when you leave the cottage. Logs will be supplied for cottages with log burners. For longer term stays i.e. 28 days or more, energy costs will be discussed during the booking process.


Linen and towels are provided. Please do not remove linen or towels from the cottages. Pool towels are available for the pool by request. For bookings over one week, spare linen will automatically be provided.


Cancellation – Direct booking. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance with cancellation protection at the time of booking. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you incur due to your cancellation. A full refund will be returned if cancellation is made up to 30 days prior to arrival, half refund at 14 days. For whole site group booking this would be 60 days and 30 days. No refund after this, unless we have been able to re-let the cottage/s. Any refund will not include service charges made by booking agencies. (Agency cancellation policy may differ – please check).


If, due to exceptional circumstances or for any reason the accommodation develops any maintenance issue which deems the property unsafe to use, we will advise you as soon as possible. We will attempt to transfer your booking/stay to another one of our available cottages or promptly repay all payments made if this is not possible.


Tourist Tax will either be taken by booking the agency or added to the invoice if the booking is made directly with us. The tariff for a 3* rating with Atout France is set at €0.60 per adult per night.


We reserve the right to terminate the booking and occupancy, without refund, in the case of a serious breach of our Policies, Terms & Conditions 09/02/2023. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving a reason


Data Protection:


We only obtain personal data as necessary for the purpose of booking and as required by law. In accordance with GDPR,  you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete all data concerning you by contacting the manager of the establishment providing you accommodation. All data will be stored safely and kept for one year.


An information pack and arrival special request form will be sent once the final payment is received.




Due to the nature and age of our cottages, access for people with restricted physical ability may be a challenge, but please do contact us if you would like to discuss your needs and/or how we may be able to adapt anything to accommodate you.


Check in/check out procedures:


For directions and transport links please see the website:


Airport collection from Poitiers-Biard is available on request, please email us for further information and availability as soon as possible.


We will advise you about where you can park on arrival.


Check in procedures: Check in after 4.00pm

Check out procedures: Check out by 10.30am.


If we are not available when you check out, please leave your key in the post box outside the main gate and have a safe journey home.


It would be really helpful if you could strip beds and place all linen and towels in the shower/bath. Please treat our cottages with respect and leave them clean and tidy and as you found them. We would be grateful if you could wipe surfaces, empty bins and place last minute washing up in the dishwasher. A cleaning charge of €25-50 euros will be taken from the security deposit if the cottage is left in an unacceptable state.


Late check in/out request: Please let us know if you are likely to arrive after 7pm, so that we can ensure one of us is able to meet you. If we have no immediate forward bookings, you may be able to check out later by agreement or at the very least, store luggage and stay on site until such a time you need to leave.


It is a legal requirement for non-French persons to complete a ‘Fiche Individuelle De Police’/’Individual Police Form’. We will send this with your Welcome Pack, it would be helpful if you could complete this and hand it to us upon arrival.

Updated 09/02/2023

bottom of page